gamescom asia, the first Asian satellite event of the world’s largest computer and video games festival, gamescom, is set to launch its hybrid event from 14 to 17 October 2021 in Singapore. A prelude to the full-scale convention that is set to take place in 2022, fans and industry players will get to enjoy a whole host of exciting events featuring the latest products and games from developers and publishers.
Divided between the Trade and Entertainment Zones, industry players will be able to participate in the event through a hybrid offering for brands from 14-15 October 2021, which is set to be held digitally and physically at Singapore’s Suntec Convention Centre. The Trade Conference will feature prominent international speakers from Axie Infinity creators Sky Mavis, That’s No Moon, Cygames, Square Enix, miHoYo, Zynga and more.
The virtual consumer segment will kickstart with gamescom asia PRIMETIME, on 15 October 2021, premiering new games and trailers from the region and around the world, while giving fans a sneak preview of what’s to come with the all-digital programs under gamescom asia STUDIO that will take place from 16-17 October 2021. Streams and the gamescom asia VAULT on-demand will be broadcasted via the event’s Entertainment Zone platform as well as YouTube and TikTok.
As such, we’d be happy to offer you an interview opportunity with Mathias Kuepper, Managing Director of Koelnmesse Singapore on the following topics:
- His views on the region’s and Singapore’s gaming industry and why the flagship event has been brought to Asia
- How gamescom asia 2021 is aimed to empower Asian game publishers and developers
- What does the future of the gaming industry entail based on current trends
- How Asia’s gaming talents are changing the face of the industry
- What can brands and consumers expect for gamescom asia 2022