About Events For Gamers
Submit An Event
Please email us the following information for the event you wish to add to the calendar.
- Event name
- Official website link
- On-site location, if any
- Online streaming link, if any
- Cost (or Free)
- Any special offers to promo?
- Logo/banner (minimum 900px width please)
Who You Are
* Advertise your event through our promotional system.
* Promote your event by submitting news for us to feature.
* Find developers and press that are interested in your event.
* Explore events your company may wish to market their products at.
* Meet colleagues and business partners to discuss events of interest.
* Track and monitor news related to your company's games.
* Explore events you or your company may wish to cover.
* Meet colleagues and discuss the latest game news from the events.
* Track and monitor news you may wish to disseminate to your communities.
* Get the latest news and game information on the latest events.
* Learn more about casual events in your area.
* Meet fellow gamers and discuss current and upcoming events.
If you would like to be a leader in the event community, we are happy to hear from you!
Conferences are geared toward industry professionals and generally closed to the public. They may have expo halls, but the bulk of the event consists of guest speakers, meeting rooms, roundtables and other discussion platforms.
Conventions feature an expo hall with a variety of products that have at least some substance in the gaming industry. There may be conference-type content, but this is generally light. They are often open to the public and have a strong media presence.
Festivals can have expo floors like conventions but are often focused on a more specific fan based theme, such as comics, a specific game or game community, or celebrating a world event. They are the most receptive to public attendance.
Other Events are those events that may not fit into any of the other categories. Some of these events may not have a direct relationship with the game industry but support it in other ways. For example, Computex focuses on computer hardware for gamers.
Receive occasional event calendar updates:
Events for Gamers, E4G for short!
> Editor-at-Large: Paul Philleo
> Contributing Editor: Joyce Lee
> Web Development: Andy Esser
Want to learn more about Events for Gamers or have an interest in participating in our community, please contact us. We would love to hear from you!