CES Asia 2016 will include a new exhibition called Startup Park: The Home for Startup Innovation. Some of the latest ideas and innovations from entrepreneurs will be showcased at this new addition.
Startup Park, modeled after Eureka Park Marketplace at CES in Las Vegas, will have new projects, service and ideas from startups looking to gain exposure in the Asian marketplace.
Startup Park can be found at SNIEC Hall N4. For exhibitors to participate in this area, they must meet these requirements:
- Technology displayed must applicable to consumer technology.
- Technology cannot already be commercially available.
- The technology must be demonstrable as a prototype or software mockup; no paper/concept entries.
- Participation is not limited to researchers and startups. Exhibiting organizations may have other commercial technologies as long as the technology shown in Startup Park meets these criteria
- Must be a first-time exhibitor at CES Asia
CES Asia 2016 takes place May 11-13, 2016, in Shanghai.