San Francisco, September 23, 2019 — Greenlight Insights has announced the 18 finalists of the 2019 Innovation Awards to be presented at the upcoming xRS Week 2019 Conference & Expo next month. These awards identify top virtual and augmented reality (“xR”) technology companies and end-user organizations that have implemented innovations using xR technology capabilities, products or services during the past year. Out of more than 200 nominations, 18 finalists were selected as exemplary leaders who push xR technology to go further.
The Innovation Awards recognize excellence in these areas:
● Technology: Virtual and augmented reality hardware or software innovations providing significant, functional, and novel developments resulting in products, applications and services that more powerful, realistic, effective, or easier to use.
● Applications: End-user organizations from all vertical industries, including but not limited to gaming, media, entertainment, marketing, retail, healthcare, and industrial sectors, who have implemented an innovation using xR technology capabilities, products or services featuring:
“I would like to thank all organizations that submitted for their dedication to virtual and augmented innovation, which is enabling the creation of new strategic value across entire industries,” said Clifton Dawson, CEO of Greenlight Insights.”I would also like to congratulate all the finalists for their superb work that may shape the industry for years to come.”
The finalist for the category Innovative Tool include:
● Varwin Reality Management System (Varwin)
● ZapWorks Studio 6 (Zappar)
● Ubiquity6 (Ubiquity6)
● AXA Light Field and Volumetric Stages (RadiantImages, Inc.)
● Mill Mascot (The Mill)
The finalist for the category Innovative Hardware include:
● Mastery—掌控 (MatrixRealm(源域科技))
● HP Reverb VR Headset Pro Edition (HP)
● Forte Data Gloves (BeBop Sensors)
● HMT-1 (RealWear)
The finalist for the category Innovative Enterprise Application include:
● Attention Lab (Virtuleap)
● SimplifyXR (AVATAR Partners)
● Rumii (Doghead Simulations)
● Fundamental Surgery (FundamentalVR)
● Ubimax Frontline (Ubimax Frontline)
The finalist for the category Innovative Entertainment/Marketing Application include:
● C360 Technologies (C360 Technologies)
● “Pieces of Us” by Mark Ronson ft. King Princess (Facebook)
● Rumii (Doghead Simulations)
● Holoride Launch (Holoride)
● Omni Arena (Virtuix)
Greenlight Insights analysts assessed all submissions using a robust and dynamic framework to ensure that the assessment process remained pertinent and objective.
Peter Rubin (Wired), Linda Jacobson (Founder, SetIt Spinning LLC), Michael Yang (OMERS Ventures), Lance Anderson (Lance AR), and Martina Welkhoff (The WXR Fund) were eager to step in as judges. The winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 16th at xRS Week.
There are still limited seats available at xRS Week 2019. Registration is open at xrsweek.com/register.