The international conference for game developers and publishers DevGAMM Moscow 2015 will be held in Moscow on May 15-16.
Over 1,500 game industry professionals from all over the world will gather at Radisson Slavyanskaya Hotel.
This time 95% of sessions at DevGAMM Moscow 2015 will be dedicated to development, art, game design, programming, sound design, postmortems and porting to all kinds of platforms (Xbox, PlayStation, Wii U, Steam, Facebook, etc.).
- Grzegorz Mazur, 11bit studios – “This War of Mine: Under the hood”
- Linnea Harrison, EA DICE – “Battlefield 4: Creating a more dynamic Battlefield”
- Daniel Rosenfeld, C418 – “Creating the music for Minecraft and designing sound by playing games”
- Mike Rose, tinyBuild – “Twitch and beyond: Getting the new dictators of video to play your game”
- Wolf Lang, THREAKS – “Successful with the first game? The weird story of Beatbuddy”
- Rami Ismail, Vlambeer – “LUFTRAUSERS: from development to PlayStation release”
- Michael Charles Swanson, Bigpoint – “Game of Thrones: Bringing Westeros to life”
One of the most anticipated events of the conference is an exclusive Russian premiere of GameLoading: Rise of the Indies, the feature documentary exploring the world of indie game developers, which will take place at 6.30 p.m. on May 15th in the Conference Hall.
DevGAMM Moscow 2015 will provide developers with a traditional set of opportunities. Meet 20 publishers during one hour and show them your game at Speed Game Dating.
Parties and networking are a part of what makes the conference so useful. Casual atmosphere provides for establishing business connections, finding new partners and sometimes even assembling a dream team.
DevGAMM conference is a place to connect indie developers, game designers, programmers, artists, business development managers, recruiters, journalists and everyone involved in game industry in any way.
The conference is organized by Renatus Media, LLC.