The annual international gaming conference DevGAMM arrives at a new level!
This year, the event will last for 2 days – on May 15-16, 2014.
We’ll also have a new venue – Radisson Blu Slavyanskaya.
The organizers are expecting to host around 1,000-1,500 attendants from different countries.
DevGAMM is a conference dedicated to game development and publishing.
The most productive event in gaming industry.
Registration has already opened. Tickets are from 70$.
These are some of this year’s conference speakers: Vlambeer, Rovio, ZeptoLab, Wargaming.net, Unity, AlternativaPlatform, Away3D, Adobe, FDG Entertainment, RJ Games, tinyBuild, Charlie Oscar, indie studios and lots of others.
The majority of lectures will cover topics on game development: game design, programming, art and animations, sounds, producer’s activities.
On top of that, the secrets of promotion, monetization, publishing, and postmortems of successful projects will be shared. And even more…
Traditionally, the conference will include its own exclusive events that make it stand out:
- DevGAMM Game Contest featuring a great number of nominations and prizes.
- Speed Game Dating, brief and informative meetings held between developers and publishers.
- GAMM:Play, an exhibition intended for developers.
- Game Lynch, a public lynching of games by the industry experts.
- Vacancy Wall, Blitz-sessions section, parties and many more.