Casual Games Association, an international trade organization for the game industry, has announced the schedule for Casual Connect Asia 2017. The conference, now in its 40th iteration globally, will take place on May 16-18, 2017, at the Hard Rock Hotel Singapore, 8 Sentosa Gateway, Sentosa Island, Singapore.
Switching gear from the glamour of awards to the meat-and-potatoes of the content to be featured: over 120 speakers will speak at Casual Connect Asia 2017. This year, Casual Connect Asia will offer seven different tracks in three lecture halls. Selected highlights of the speakers and topics include:
– Yi Fei Boon, Field Engineer, Unity Technologies – 4,000 Adams at 90 Frames Per Second
– Matthew Hall, Co-Founder, Hipster Whale – Please, Sir, I Want Some More… Ads
– Yoshinori Kitamura, Chief Operating Officer, Gravity Co., LTD. – 15 Years of Experience in the Online Gaming Industry
– Guy Charusadhirakul, Business Development, Google Play Apps, Games & Content – Go Global: Southeast Asia
– Martin Macmillan, CEO, Pollen Velocity Capital – How to Scale Your Game: Understanding the Metrics and How to Act on Them
– Kirin Ando, Senior Director, Global Business Division, mixi, Inc. (XFLAG) – Strikeshot! Exploring the Monster Strike Phenomenon in Japan
You must log in to post a comment.