LOS ANGELES, CA
(November 6, 2023) – Today, FaZe Holdings, Inc. (FaZe Clan), one of the most prominent and influential gaming organizations in the world, and SteelSeries
, the original esports
brand that fuses gaming and culture and worldwide leader in gaming and esports
peripherals, announced they will be launching a new line of FaZe Clan x SteelSeries co-branded gaming products, now available exclusively at Best Buy retail locations across North America and BestBuy.com
. Paired with the announcement, FaZe Clan members FaZe Nate Hill, FaZe Proze, and FaZe Scope
can be seen showcasing the new line on FaZe Clan social media channels.
With inspiration drawn from the FaZe Clan multiverse, the limited-edition collection features the classic FaZe black and red colorways and brings the iconic FaZe logo and FaZe camouflage to life through SteelSeries’ award-winning Arctis Nova 7 headset, Apex 9 Mini keyboard, Aerox 3 Wireless mouse, and QcK XXL mouse pad.
● Arctis Nova 7 Wireless Headset | FaZe Clan Edition
– Featuring the FaZe moniker on the speaker plates and accented with FaZe camouflage on the ComfortMAX ski band, the Arctis Nova 7 is engineered with the Nova Acoustic System, featuring HiFi audio, supercharged by the Sonar Audio Software Suite
. Delivering 360° Spatial Audio, the Nova 7 lets gamers hear the finite details that others don’t. Gamers can amplify the sounds of the expansive overworld and listen to two audio streams at once with simultaneous 2.4GHz and Bluetooth, easily swapping between PC, Mac, PlayStation, and Switch with USB-C. Stay in the action with a 38-hour battery and a fast charge function for six hours of use after just a 15-minute charge. Players will experience noise-free communications as AI algorithms guide the ClearCast Gen 2 mic to clean up both incoming and outgoing audio in team chat. The ComfortMax System delivers 4 points of adjustability and breathable AirWeave Memory Foam cushions for marathon sessions on any platform.
● Apex 9 Mini Keyboard | FaZe Clan Edition – The mini is mighty, providing everything gamers need in a small package. Highlighted with FaZe camouflage and designed for those who want to completely maximize their gaming space, the Apex 9 Mini’s 60% form factor gives users more desk space for big deliberate mouse sweeps and movements while offering all the capabilities of a full-size keyboard through printed secondary functions. Custom-built OptiPoint switches harness the power and speed of light for a 0.2ms response time and keystrokes with zero debounce. Double Shot PBT Keycaps are renowned for their durability, quality, and sound, so when gamers have key switches that last 100M presses, they have elite keycaps to match.
● Aerox 3 Wireless Mouse | FaZe Clan Edition – LIGHTning fast and adorned with FaZe camouflage, the SteelSeries Aerox 3 Wireless mouse is engineered for the fastest swipes, so gamers beat the competition to the trigger. When milliseconds count, speed matters. The Aerox 3 Wireless has an ultra-lightweight 68g design perfectly optimized for super light mouse swipes. A 200-hour battery life with fast charging ensures stress-free dual wireless. The TrueMove Air sensor, silky smooth 100% Virgin Grade PTFE glide skates for enhanced control and speed, while the water-resistant AquaBarrier™ provides safety. A USB-C cable makes for easy connectivity and aftermarket customization.
● QcK Heavy XXL | FaZe Clan Edition – Featuring the iconic FaZe camouflage in a black and grey motif, the QcK XXL Heavy Mousepad serves as a gateway to both the esports and FaZe Clan worlds. The pinnacle of surface performance, innovation, and style, the QcK heavy mousepad has been engineered with exclusive micro-woven cloth for maximum control and optimized for low and high CPI tracking movements. and a 900 mm x 400 mm x 4 mm playing surface provides players with maximum control. An extra thick, non-slip rubber base eliminates unwanted movement. SteelSeries gaming mousepads are engineered for all levels of play and are highly recommended by esports pros.
“We absolutely love working with SteelSeries and after years of our partnership together, we know from experience these products are the best on the market for our respective communities,” said FaZe Clan President, Erik Anderson. “Since our last collaboration, we’re proud to have expanded this collection into additional gaming gear and we’re thrilled to be featured in Best Buy for FaZe’s debut flagship peripherals with our SteelSeries family.”
From L to R: FaZe Nate Hill, FaZe Proze
The latest collaboration is a progression of the FaZe Clan x SteelSeries’ partnership first announced
in 2018, followed by the debut of the co-branded QcK mousepad. As a sponsor, SteelSeries is featured on the official FaZe esports
jersey currently donned by all of FaZe Clan professional teams including Halo Infinite
who recently won the Halo Championship 2023
and Counter-Strike 2
who recently won IEM Sydney
, CS2’s inaugural event in the new title.
“As the original esports brand that fuses gaming & culture, and the worldwide leader in gaming and esports peripherals, we seek to empower and inspire through our products, our style, and with our partners,” said Tony Trubridge, Global Esports Director at SteelSeries. “Our partnership with FaZe and this limited-edition collection truly embodies and showcases the fusion of gaming and culture at the highest level.”