This week, we’ve rounded up stories about esports and Rocket League and Call of Duty: Warzone. Big money is changing hands to help a Chinese esports solutions provider grow abroad. Blizzard’s team is expanding by absorbing an internal studio. The European Union financially penalizes some AAA game companies for certain business practices. Speaking of business practices, Newegg is testing an interesting method to block resellers from hoarding hot ticket tech items.
Read on to level up your knowledge!
- Rocket League Crosses Over With X Games
- Call of Duty: Warzone Set to Make Splash in Esports
- Vicarious Visions Joins With Blizzard
- VSPN Lands $60M to Expand International Presence
- Game Companies Fined by EU for Geo-blocking
- Newegg Tries Upsell Lotto System to Fight Resellers
Rocket League Crosses Over With X Games