Sponsors, Microsoft Studios and Namco Bandai Games to award prestigious prizes. Develop announced as official media partner.
“Mobile – Tablet – Handheld” Category:
– “AERENA” by Cliffhanger Productions Games (Germany)
– “The Detail” by Rival Games (Finland)
– “Last Inua” by Glowforth (Estonia)
– “Django” by GG Factor (France)
– “Block Amok” by ALL CAPS Games (Denmark)
“Social, Casual & Online” Category:
– “Hordemaster” by Gamester (Turkey)
– “MyGPTeam Turbo” by Interactive Project (Italy)
– “Brain Storm” by Genia (Canada)
– “Food Truck Heroby” Large Animal Games (USA)
– “Infinite Scuba” by Cascade Game Foundry (USA)
“Console & PC Hardcore” Category:
– “Shiftlings” by Rock Pocket Games (Norway)
– “Woolfe – The Red Hood Diaries” by GRIN (Belgium)
– “Loading Human” by Untold Games Ltd (Italy)
– “Platformines” by Magiko Gaming (France)
– “GoD Factory: Wingmen “, Nine Dots Studio (Canada)
For more details on all of the nominated projects, visit the nominees page here.
Selected Projects is made possible thanks to the outstanding efforts of its Jury, the board of well-known and trusted publishers. For each competition, this includes the commitment to review each and every project submitted. Game Connection extends a very special thanks to:
– Ed Rumley, General Manager, Chillingo
– Careen Yapp, VP of Business Development and Account Management, Gaikai
– Vincent Dondaine, Co-Founder, Bulkypix
– Agostino Simonetta, Senior Account Manager – Development, Sony Computer Entertainment Europe
– Sarita Churchill-Viramontez, Business Development Manager, Microsoft Studios
– Karol Fuentes-Fischer, Account Manager, 3rd Party Games Content Team, GameHouse
– Katie Morgan, Executive Vice President, Reverb Publishing
– Jun Otsuka, LINE GAME Global Business Development Manager, LINE Corporation
– Jessica Sachs, Developer Relations Manager, Big Fish Games
– Matthew Wilson, Head of Developer Relations, Rovio Entertainment
– Jim Ying, VP, Publishing and Partnerships, Gree International, Inc.
– Samuel Gatté, Publishing & Product Support Director, NAMCO BANDAI Games
– Simon Zhu, Senior Manager, Renren Games
– Jennie Sue, Developer Relations Manager, :DeNA
– Kyu Lee, President, GAMEVIL USA, Inc.
– James Batchelor, Deputy Editor, Develop
In addition and acting as mentor to the Selected Projects nominees, Vlad Micu, Founder of VGVisionary, will be offering guidance, support and advice before, during and after the event, covering marketing, PR, management and business development.
Game Connection America 2014 takes place between 17-19 March at the Sir Francis Drake Hotel, San Francisco.
The Selected Projects Conference will take place on March 17th from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm.
– Visit the website: www.game-connection.com
– Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Game.Connection.Official.Page
– Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/The_GameCo
– Tune into our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/gameconnectionvideos/
– Contact: email@example.com