- This event has passed.
UK Games Industry Internships, Graduate Schemes and Traineeships 2021
February 25 @ 10:00 am - 12:00 pm CSTFree
If you are looking to join the games industry but aren’t sure about what your first steps might be after education, this is the event for you.
You’ll hear directly from speakers at some of the UK’s most acclaimed studios, including; Creative Assembly (Total War, Alien Isolation), Ubisoft (Assassin’s Creed), Tonic Games (Fall Guys), Sumo Digital (LittleBig Planet), Lucid Games (Need for Speed), Splash Damage (Gears of War), and Sumo Digital (Crackdown 3, Team Sonic Racing).
Each studio will tell you about their Industry Internships, Graduate Schemes and Traineeships, telling you what to prepare for and expect. This is an essential event for anyone looking to break into games.
After each talk, join our lively Discord page to ask questions to the speakers directly and get even further insight and feedback.
By the end of this session you’ll:
- Understand the pathway from education into your first job
- Understand what entry level positions you can apply for
- Know what kind of portfolio you’ll need to put together
- Understand what help and support is available to you to build your confidence and skill
- Connect to a wider community of game makers
- Understand what your first day at the office will look like
Hosts are Into Games and Games Jobs Live