Steam Digital Tabletop Fest (Online)
October 21 - October 26
“A festival of virtual let’s plays, panels, talks and more streaming activities that explore the fusion between physical and digital games with legendary designers, upcoming studios, and you.
Here’s a look at just some of the other wide-ranging activities happening during the event:
- Plague Inc: Evolved – Where James Vaughan, game designer of the digital and physical version plays the digital game’s boardgame scenario while discussing the design of both versions.
- Othercide – The tactical-RPG blending strong art style, unique lore and challenging tactical gameplay, presented by its Art Director and Lead Game Designer.
- Gloomhaven – llivestream, featuring the developers, will discuss the upcoming content for the next major update of Gloomhaven’s Early Access on Steam.
- Virtual panel on games about Mars – Where game creators will be joined by actual space agency staff and scientists to ask what games get right and wrong about Mars.
- Virtual panel on Cthulhu games – Where some of the most notable Cthulhu-themed designers from digital and physical ask about the cultural impact of such titles and more.”