500+ participants, 150+ professional teams of game industry; Sociality Rocks! is the largest and most atmospheric international platform in Eastern Europe, which collects and brings together representatives of the mobile and social gaming industry.
- The freshest information about social and mobile market from the mouth of industry trendsetters;
- Effective formats of socializing and networking;
- Welcome tours to the offices of game industry companies;
- Farm of projects (zone for products presentation).
The only conference that provides a maximum number of formats for socializing, business matchmaking and networking in addition to topical reports, lively and interesting discussion panels. Socializing formats include: a special tool to schedule appointments directly from the conference website, Meeting Points, Socializing Hub (every participant has a 1-minute opportunity to introduce himself and to present his project), coffee breaks, Welcome tour to the offices of game companies, and, finally, special badges that allow to find potential partners quickly.
Six previous conferences, held in Kyiv, Moscow and San Francisco, have gathered over 3000 participants from more than 600 companies, including teams of professional and beginning developers, representatives of the platforms, investors, advertising agencies and simply “those who are looking toward social as a business”.
Among our star speakers have always been and will be such world-class trendsetters such as Wooga, Digital Chocolate, 6waves, G5, Odnoklassniki, Facebook and many others.
Such companies Glu Mobile, Mail.ru Group, AppAnnie, Wargaming.net, Grand Cru, Creative Mobile, Game Insight, Social Quantum, Blue Quest,Gaijin, Nekki, AppinTop etc have already confirmed their participation in the 7th International Sociality Rocks! conference in Moscow.
The directions of speeches:
- Trends and Forecasts of social and mobile industry;
- User acquisition and retention (How to attract players in growing competition? How to gain millions without marketing expenses, how to get retention, what is the rescue plan in case you lose your player?)
- Sustainable Free to Play
- Successful and not so successful publishing examples in Apple, Amazon etc.
- Mobile applications promotion strategies
- Gamedesign theory
- Japanese F2P market
- Social Casino genre patterns
- Stories of success
- Advantages on selfpublishing and Publishers
- Game mechanics prototyping
- Project adaptation to different platforms
- Practical advices on successful target advertising
- Practical aspects of incorporating in the United States and a lot more on-air topics.
There will be a bonus for first 40 registrants: a visit to Moscow office of Mail.Ru and Nival within the Welcome Tour on March 11!
In the series of past Welcome Tours in San Francisco and Kyiv, we have gained a lot of experience in the walls of Zynga, Playhaven, Nival and Happy Farm. This time we’re going to visit Mail.Ru – Eastern European market leader of online entertainment, bringing together top Russian developers and experts in the field of client and browser MMO, games for social networks and mobile devices, and we’ll try to learn from inside how the company breathes, and closer meet with its staff and Nival – an independent game developer focused on the strategy genre, among the most popular games are Prime World, Prime World: Defenders, Blitzkrieg, Heroes of Might and Magic V, Silent Storm and Etherlords game series.
Participation in the Welcome Tour is free-of-charge for the first 40 registered participants of Sociality Rocks.
Sociality Rocks! is an atmosphere where new ideas are born, projects are created, strong partnerships and interesting acquaintances are made, and your goals are realized!